Saturday, May 15, 2010

We're Free!

I'm still working on a post that talks about everything we did the first half of this week, but it's super long, so the pieces are only kind of coming together. Since this will NOT be happening very soon, I thought I'd inform all 2 1/2 of my readers that our extended free time starts today! Yaay! Even though it's been raining for over 24 hours straight, we're going to attempt to go to an outdoor market (if it's there) and a nearby architectural museum. I think some other people are going to an outdoor graffiti museum? Whatever happens, it should be interesting :)
With that, I leave you! Hasta luegoooo :)

2 comments:

  1. Do I only count for 1/2 noww?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea- What's with that? Who is the half??
    Better get more going with your blog 'lil girl.
    We are living your trip through your words.
    Please help alleviate our boredom.

    ReplyDelete