Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a Quickie

Honestly, our schedule's been jam-packed, and I barely have time to shower, so PARENTS: I apologize if you're freaking out that I'm not posting things, but I promise there will be an update soon! We've been visiting companies left and right along with learning more about Chile and taking salsa lessons. We're leaving for a barbecue at Werner's house (he's the head of the industrial engineering department? or has something to do with exchange programs.. either way, he's awesome by making us food) and then we're going out to this club in Valparaíso that's like, 5 stories high. It has a different type of music on each floor! Wow, I wrote more than I thought I could. Anyway, all is wonderful.. I'll update later..
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment